Come Ride With Us!!
The Chief Ladiga Trail is a rails to trails greenway that extends 32.5 miles the Georgia state line to Weaver, Alabama. The entire trail is paved and follows the bed of the former Seaboard/CSX Railroad. The Trail extends into Georgia as the Silver Comet Trail for an additional 63 miles, making it the longest continuous paved rail trail in the United States. Visit the Chief Ladiga Trail website for more information.
1. Trail open one hour before sunrise until one hour after sunset.
2. No motorized vehicles.
3. Walkers have the right of way.
4. Always pass to the left.
5. All pets must be kept on a leash and under control.
6. Owners must clean up after pets.
7. No alcoholic beverages allowed.
8. Excessive speeding is prohibited.
9. Safety helmets required for all bikers and skaters.
10. No littering.
11. Users must stop at all crossings.
12. Climbing on bridges and railing is prohibited.
13. Use extreme caution while crossing bridges.
14. Firearms and hunting are prohibited.
15. Respect the privacy of adjacent homes.
Use the trail at your own risk. The cities of Piedmont, Jacksonville, Weaver, and Anniston and the counties of Calhoun and Cleburne assume no liability for accidents or other acts which may occur on this trail.